PNC BANK - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?
I can't find an attorney that can/will help me. Not sure if it's
because it's "small beans" to them or if they just don't have the
expertise. I need to fight PNC Mortgage Company. I've saved a 2-hr.
phone call & MANY letters. I've been trying to get answers to where my
money went for OVER A YEAR! Unbeknownst to me, I was enrolled in the
HAMP program WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I've made my regular payments ON TIME
EVERY TIME. One PNC dept. told me I was 30 or more days late Sept.
Oct. Nov. & Dec. of 2009. THIS IS NOT SO, nor does it reflect on my
credit report or prior bank statements. I did get behind in my escrow
account because in Sept. 2009 I switched ins. co. to State Farm. I
received a refund check from my prior co. MetLife & I spent it. When I
realized PNC had already paid MetLife, I immediately paid $300 of it
back to my escrow. WHICH THEY ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT $300 WAS PAID TO
TO A 3RD PARTY...BUT THEY CAN'T TELL ME FOR WHAT OR WHO OR WHY....I
HAVE THIS RECORDED! I should have only been behind on my escrow $700
to no more than $1000. My house payment went up about $130 during that
time. Now with the most recent escrow statement, the payment has gone
down about $50. One guy at PNC told me he can see a payment I made
last year just sitting in the "OTHER" column not applied anywhere. WHY
IS THAT?! There have been amounts of money bounced around here & there
that I don't understand at all. I am tired of telling this story over
& over & not getting anywhere with them. When I last called to speak
to someone about the newer HARP program, I was told I didn't qualify
because I didn't have a Freddie Mac loan...but I have a Fannie Mae
loan...I know it qualifies for HARP. He also said it didn't matter
anyway because I wouldn't qualify because of the late payments that
are showing in their system from the time I was enrolled in HARP
without my consent. I WANT ALL OF MY QUESTIONS & STATEMENTS ADDRESSED
BY THEM AND MY PAYMENTS APPLIED PROPERLY. In 2009 I was on
unemployment nearly all year & needed help from them then. They
suggested the HAMP program, but I DECLINED IT & SIGNED NOTHING because
the "fine print" said this would reflect negatively on my credit
report. THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO ENROLL ME ANYWAY! My house payment is so
high now & I'd like to eventually refinance. I need an attorney
because I'm not getting anywhere with PNC other than the runaround and
transferred back & forth to different people who, in the end, cannot
help me. PNC employees are never on the same page. I can't believe
with all the PNC banks in our area, not ONE OF THEM can help me
FACE-TO-FACE. I need someone to go over my entire loan history with a
fine-toothed comb and tell me where my money went.....perhaps my house
payment could be at a more manageable level if they fixed THEIR
screw-ups. I will have a little bit of money for a retainer if
necessary in April. I know there are MANY others who have had issues
with the PNC switch from National City. I didn't have any problems
until then. As a single mom of two, that money meant a lot to me for
it to just "be paid to some unknown 3rd party". The pain of being sent
"late payment" letters & receiving "late payment" phone calls WHEN I
WAS NEVER LATE feels like it's worth SOMETHING as well.
I've been a nervous wreck. Every time I call them or even while I type
my story to you I spring an instant headache.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE??? Or can you please point me in the right direction?
Thanks so much for your time!!!
Pekin, IL (Near Peoria)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "I ordered a dress for a wedding, the timing was such that it "should" have arrived in plenty of time, it didn't. When I did get the dress it had..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "My order was not ready on time. On the screen inside the store it said ready at 10:09pm once the screen said ready by my name I went up to..."
- "It was my first experience with this company.I wanted to buy my cosplay costume from taobao as you all know cannot buy directly so I used yoybuy service to help..."