Pnc Bank - Can't make an online payment to PNC unless you have a PNC checking account
Update added by user Sep 26
I found out that the '3rd party' that they use for accepting online payments DID NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR DATABASE.
That was the reason I was unable to login to the 3rd partly online system. I was told this can only be resolved by talking to PNC, (not by talking to the 3rd party.)
I am currently waiting for them to type my phone number into the proper database, and it "Could take up to 72 hours."
-- STILL NOT RESOLVE, STILL A PISSED CUSTOMER --
Original review posted by user Sep 09
I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar.
I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches.
The only way for me to make a payment is to MAIL it (FFS it's the 90's man, get with it), or to call and make a payment over the phone.
I set up a PNC consumer banking online profile, answering all their questions, only to find out that it does me no good if I don't have a PNC checking account. Customer service is completely oblivious to this circumstance, as I was told on multiple occasions that creating an online profile would solve all of my problems. Instead, all it did was create a breach in the security of my personal information, as I was forced to hand them all of my personal information in order to create my profile.
I sincerely believe that PNC bank is a front for a *** group of teenagers running a money laundering scheme from the basement of their grandmother's Chicago home.
All I want to do is submit my monthly payment online, just like every single one of my other utility and banking payments. Unfortunately, PNC is stuck in 1985, and requires that you mail them a 'coupon', or call and beg for customer ***-istance.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No communication between departments
- Customer service
- Unorganized mess
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Provide a system for online payment from a non-PNC account. (similar to every other modern utility company or banking institution)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pnc Equity Line Of Credit
- Pnc Bank Customer Care
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have a personal account with BB&T as well as a Small Business account. I received a check draft payment from a customer and went toward a BB&T in..."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "I opened an account with BB&T for $125 bonus, they said I didn't qualify after waiting for 5 months of being assured it was on its way. So I try..."
- " I bought a case of Dr Pepper. I was putting it in the refrigerator And the first canna took out, started vibrating then exploded in My..."
- " I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with..."
- "Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."