Pnc Bank - Can't make an online payment to PNC unless you have a PNC checking account

21 of 351 Pnc Bank reviews

Update added by user Sep 26

I found out that the '3rd party' that they use for accepting online payments DID NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR DATABASE.

That was the reason I was unable to login to the 3rd partly online system. I was told this can only be resolved by talking to PNC, (not by talking to the 3rd party.)

I am currently waiting for them to type my phone number into the proper database, and it "Could take up to 72 hours."

-- STILL NOT RESOLVE, STILL A PISSED CUSTOMER --

Original review posted by user Sep 09

I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar.

I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches.

The only way for me to make a payment is to MAIL it (FFS it's the 90's man, get with it), or to call and make a payment over the phone.

I set up a PNC consumer banking online profile, answering all their questions, only to find out that it does me no good if I don't have a PNC checking account. Customer service is completely oblivious to this circumstance, as I was told on multiple occasions that creating an online profile would solve all of my problems. Instead, all it did was create a breach in the security of my personal information, as I was forced to hand them all of my personal information in order to create my profile.

I sincerely believe that PNC bank is a front for a *** group of teenagers running a money laundering scheme from the basement of their grandmother's Chicago home.

All I want to do is submit my monthly payment online, just like every single one of my other utility and banking payments. Unfortunately, PNC is stuck in 1985, and requires that you mail them a 'coupon', or call and beg for customer ***-istance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unorganized mess

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Provide a system for online payment from a non-PNC account. (similar to every other modern utility company or banking institution)
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pnc Equity Line Of Credit
Review category
Banks
review #915339 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pnc Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 351 Pnc Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pnc Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pnc Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×