Gresham, Oregon
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Sep 26, 2016

I found out that the '3rd party' that they use for accepting online payments DID NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR DATABASE.

That was the reason I was unable to login to the 3rd partly online system. I was told this can only be resolved by talking to PNC, (not by talking to the 3rd party.)

I am currently waiting for them to type my phone number into the proper database, and it "Could take up to 72 hours."

-- STILL NOT RESOLVE, STILL A PISSED CUSTOMER --

Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2016

I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar.

Related: Pnc Bank - PNC lets college student take fall for their fail

I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches.

The only way for me to make a payment is to MAIL it (FFS it's the 90's man, get with it), or to call and make a payment over the phone.

I set up a PNC consumer banking online profile, answering all their questions, only to find out that it does me no good if I don't have a PNC checking account. Customer service is completely oblivious to this circumstance, as I was told on multiple occasions that creating an online profile would solve all of my problems. Instead, all it did was create a breach in the security of my personal information, as I was forced to hand them all of my personal information in order to create my profile.

I sincerely believe that PNC bank is a front for a *** group of teenagers running a money laundering scheme from the basement of their grandmother's Chicago home.

All I want to do is submit my monthly payment online, just like every single one of my other utility and banking payments. Unfortunately, PNC is stuck in 1985, and requires that you mail them a 'coupon', or call and beg for customer ***-istance.

Review about: Pnc Equity Line Of Credit.

I didn't like: No communication between departments, Customer service, Unorganized mess.

Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pnc Bank Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $300
Preferred solution Provide a system for online payment from a non-PNC account. (similar to every other modern utility company or banking institution)

Had an Experience with Pnc Bank?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.