Pnc Bank - Can't make an online payment to PNC unless you have a PNC checking account
Update added by user Sep 26
I found out that the '3rd party' that they use for accepting online payments DID NOT HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER IN THEIR DATABASE.
That was the reason I was unable to login to the 3rd partly online system. I was told this can only be resolved by talking to PNC, (not by talking to the 3rd party.)
I am currently waiting for them to type my phone number into the proper database, and it "Could take up to 72 hours."
-- STILL NOT RESOLVE, STILL A PISSED CUSTOMER --
Original review posted by user Sep 09
I have an equity line of credit that used to be with Nationstar.
I live on the west coast where there are no PNC branches.
The only way for me to make a payment is to MAIL it (FFS it's the 90's man, get with it), or to call and make a payment over the phone.
I set up a PNC consumer banking online profile, answering all their questions, only to find out that it does me no good if I don't have a PNC checking account. Customer service is completely oblivious to this circumstance, as I was told on multiple occasions that creating an online profile would solve all of my problems. Instead, all it did was create a breach in the security of my personal information, as I was forced to hand them all of my personal information in order to create my profile.
I sincerely believe that PNC bank is a front for a *** group of teenagers running a money laundering scheme from the basement of their grandmother's Chicago home.
All I want to do is submit my monthly payment online, just like every single one of my other utility and banking payments. Unfortunately, PNC is stuck in 1985, and requires that you mail them a 'coupon', or call and beg for customer ***-istance.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No communication between departments
- Customer service
- Unorganized mess
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Provide a system for online payment from a non-PNC account. (similar to every other modern utility company or banking institution)
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pnc Equity Line Of Credit
- Pnc Bank Customer Care
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "We had an old hot tub that had a lot of issues. Mr Dan Trussell reconditioned our hot tub. Thank you. The hot tub was over 20 years old. We..."
- " I went to Subway today at 819 NE Hogan Rd in Gresham today and got home ate half of my sandwich and then found this tooth flosser wrapped up with..."
- "Problem with communication. Shipping took way longer than what was promised on their website. Their website says ships within 1 to 4 days, however, I received no communication from any..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."