January 24 2018 deposited check from insurance company it was put on hold the disgusting customer sevice never had the decency to call or message me they just went on with their shitty service to the next clueless person I racked up 468 minutes on my cell phone with in a 24 hour period only to be told the person that put the hold on named Nicole was now vacationing after leaving her numerous urgent messages and other reps e mailing her guess she was to important to answer them to while some one else is suffering i was in a car accident so this funding was crucial so thanks PNC i will no longer be the good customer i was and I have passed this great news to my family members who are also no longer going to be PNC customers and anyone else i know that is i will pass it to them and to you Mr Bill the ceo of this *** hole pay attention to the care your customers are receiving not to the money were making you

Review about: Pnc Bank Customer Care.

Comments

My only complaint with them is the time spent on-hold when calling to make a payment since the payment option on their website was not working due to maintenance that must have been going on for nearly 24 hours because I tried late night in the wee hours and I couldn't make a payment, and then the next afternoon it was still not allowing me to make the payment. I called them to process the payment over the phone and I don't recall how long I was on-hold, maybe 5-10 mins.

When I did talk to someone (he was super nice and helpful) but he wasn't to get the payment to process due to some limitations he had with limited access to the system. He out me on hold for a few mins, then when he came back on, he was able to push the payment thru and process it. I was on the phone about 20 mins total - a bit long just to make a payment. I think their website for their Home Equity Loans is pretty average at best and hasn't had an good renovation in 10+ years as it's the same as when I had this Equity Line with National City (before PNC took them over).

So PNC has never upgraded this area of their online services, but rather just keep it as it was when they got it thru the Nat'l City acquisition.As for the person who wrote the review above - all one needs to do is look at their *** poor grammar and lack of punctuation and you can tell enough about the person. I'm sure the PNC Rep on the phone would give this Pissed Off account holder a lower review than this person gave PNC!

What an idiot. Learn how to write.

Forgot to mention all the times I was rudely hung up on and the rude manager David who hung up on me and called me a cracker .. Imagine that .. Discrimination to