Additional Fees
Interest Rate

PNC filed a legal claim against me in Sept 2015.It stated that they had not received a 2nd mtg loan payment since 2011, and that I now owed them over $10,000.

It is still ongoing & they now want to begin foreclosure. I was up-to-date on my loan in Sept 2015, which was confirmed by the nice customer service rep who took my bank account information when I made my payment in Aug 2015. I had been paying over the phone for about two years. Each time they created an e-check with their bank name & info and my loan account number.

Each time their payment cleared my bank account. To deal with this "claim" I found all of my bank statements and copies of the cancelled checks showing every payment made since 2009. I actually overpaid by $180 or so. Their records were wrong.

*I GAVE PNC BANK COPIES OF ALL CANCELLED CHECKS & BANK STATEMENTS PROVING THAT I MADE EVERY PAYMENT THEY CLAIM I DID NOT, AND THEY STILL WILL NOT DROP THE LAWSUIT! 15 MONTHS LATER! PNC BANK DID NOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT WITH THE MONEY I PAID THEM 2011-2015. THIS IS COMPLETE FRAUD.

When I phoned them (I've spent 50 hours or more dealing with them over this) NO ONE COULD EVEN LOCATE MY LOAN! I gave them the loan number (the one on my legal docs & what they entered onto the e-check payments), I gave them the exact address of the property, I gave them my SSN & BD. And not one of the reps I spoke to could find a loan having any of that information. I asked if maybe they had sold the loan and I was not aware; They said if they had, there would be a record of that in their system, and that they are required by law to retain this information for 9 years (which would be 2006, the 2nd year I held the loan).

Then... after calling at least 8 different numbers (one they gave me was even just a fax line!) someone actually found info on my loan! But she could not provide me anything, not a balance, last payment, amount owed, etc. I told her I REQUIRED that they send me a complete payment history of my account.

I sent a letter with copies of their claim and all payments proving the claim was false. It has been 5 months and 6+ phone calls later, still nothing. And NOW, they want to begin foreclosing on the home! I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THAT I PAID THEM & THAT THEY ACCEPTED THE MONEY.

FOR 4 YEARS! HOW CAN I FORCE THEM TO APPLY THE PAYMENTS TO MY LOAN? HOW DO I STOP FORECLOSURE THAT IS BASED OFF OF THEIR FRAUDULENT PRACTICES?

Can I have FDIC or the Attorney General make them comply?This is a nightmare!

Review about: Pnc Bank Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: REMOVE THE FRAUDULENT CLAIM FILED AGAINST ME & CEASE THE INAPPROPRIATE FORECLOSURE THREAT/PROCESS.

I didn't like: Did not apply my payments to my account for 4 years, Pnc will not fix their mistakes.

Had an Experience with Pnc Bank?

Comments

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1274364

sounds like a made up story, used to work in this industry, banks, loan companies and credit unions do not wait 4-5 years on loans with security (real estate/autos) to start foreclosure or repossession.... total bs.