PNC Mortgage is my existing lender, and up until now everything has been fine.
However, I qualify for a HARP refinance loan, so I started one with them on October 3, 2012. It is now December 14, 2012.
Two individuals working on my HARP loan either left PNC, or were removed from my case.
Their titles were Loan Processor and the Loan Officer.
They were replaced with 2 more "I'm here to help you" customer service-talking types, who do not appear to be capable of accomplishing anything other than sending me secure emails saying they are waiting on my bank to complete the Subordination paperwork.
One of the new individuals on my case (Mortgage Operations, Customer Care Specialist) doesn't even have a phone that I can reach her at - after almost a month!
The Subordination paperwork they sent to my bank was rejected TWICE because it was not signed - they just typed a name into the field. My bank informed PNC of this, and what did they do? They sent it back the exact same way. The bank closed my case each time this occurred after a 7 day period, which is what they are supposed to do.
I conference-called in PNC Mortgage and my Bank TWICE, each time trying to figure out why PNC Mortgage's ongoing response to me was "We are waiting on your Bank to complete the Subordination paperwork." PNC Mortgage simply does not know the definition of a SIGNATURE. Here's a clue PNC: it involves an INK PEN and your HAND!
While all this is happening, I started to get a chuckle out PNC's "We are recording this call for training purposes" each time I called them. So, I started telling them on each call that I was documenting everything, and preparing a report for the Attorney General and Federal Government regarding the poor manner in which my HARP loan was being handled.
I'm not sure if this type of threat helped, but at least now (Dec 14, 2012) I got a call from my Bank, saying they were sending the Subordination paperwork back to PNC for signing.
My only hope is that PNC has finally learned what a SIGNATURE is!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harp Refinance
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "I cancelled my membership Julu 23rd due to the Round Rock location closing . Not inlt did they not make customers aware of the closing (had to hear it..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."