PNC Mortgage Sucks!If you have them refinance immediately with any other lender!

I currently have an FHA mortgage with PNC. I called them in July to ask if I qualified for the new FHA Streamline mortgage program. They said that I did and calculated my new mortgage to be $180 less than my current payment. I was excited to hear this news.

They have been supposedly working on my refinance since July. I emailed them last week, October 3rd, to see why this hasn't closed yet and they said they are still waiting for paperwork from the city where I live due to a downpayment assistance loan that has to be included in the refinance. I called the city this morning and they said they haven't received ANYTHING from PNC Mortgage and their portion only takes a couple of days. This refinance is due to close October 16th.

I was looking forward to skipping a mortgage payment this month.Apparently all this time, July until today October 11th, PNC Mortgage has been doing nothing to refinance my FHA Mortage......I AM SO ANGRY!

Review about: Pnc Bank Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Pnc Bank?

Comments