PNC bank ATM machines at wawa stores in New Jersey are now charging ATM fees if at least $2 per transaction.

Yet another example of banks treating customers like its a privilege to keep my money there.

No more shopping at wawa and definitely no more banking at PNC.

This is just another example of banks thanking us for bailing them out to pay executive compensation. I could have thought if charging fees to make my bank profitable without getting paid millions. It's the executive that can do it the creative way while thinking of the customer that is worth the $$$$$

Had an Experience with Pnc Bank?

Comments

Your loss if you don't want to buy from wawa. You could go to 7-11. FAIL

The following is a line itme from my bank account showing the PNC bank fee for an ATM withdrawal from Wawa. It clearly shows PNC bank is the one charging.

Date Activity Description Deposits Withdrawals Balance

04/07/2014 CASH WITHDRAWAL FEE PNC BANK PW4089 BURLINGTON /NJ US -$3.00

to Experienced #835902

There is no evidence that the data you provided is a pnc bank or wawa ATM

Pnc Bank - Account Review from Atlanta, Georgia Pnc Bank "Unless you desperatly need a bank account dont get one pnc is a scam Dont give out your info to anyone customer service sucks. They set up an account at..." Read more Pnc Bank - Cant make deposit Pnc Bank "Am a customer since 2006 i send my wife to pnc located in kearny to make a depoist throw the atm machine but the machine was proken so she had..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more